Are you ready to absorb a new language? We know you want to quickly download and start using Viglo, so let’s do this thing!
Viglo is free and currently available for Windows and Mac. Please tell us if you are interested in Linux support by using our Contact Support form.
- A microphone is required. A headset with microphone is recommended for best experience.
- Viglo is currently available on the Windows XP+ (7/8/8.1/10) and Mac OS X 10.7+ platforms. Ubuntu 12.04+ in the near future.
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- Display resolution: 1024 x 640 (minimum)
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support: Intel Pentium, Celeron and Atom series and newer, AMD Athlon 64 and newer series.
- Internet connection – We are still testing the minimum speed requirement as development continues; but striving to provide a good user experience even for slower connections.